[yocto] Change in bitbake behaviour?

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Sep 21 05:35:54 PDT 2015

I just updated to the latest Poky/Yocto master
and I noticed this change in behaviour when I tried to stop
a build:
   Keyboard Interrupt, closing down...

   NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 86 tasks of which 36 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
   ERROR: Command execution failed: Stopped build

   Execution was interrupted, returning a non-zero exit code.
   timed out

It took more than a minute between the last two lines at which time
I thought it might be hung.  I left it and then found the "timed out"
line somewhat later.

Is this to be expected?