[yocto] meta-selinux minimum policy

Divya Vyas edivya.vyas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:53:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have mls and targeted policy installed on my system. I want to have a
minimum policy with all user unconfined and nothing restricted.

I took a minimum policy from selinux-policy-minium noarch rpm and kept in
/etc/selinux folder and edit SELINUXTYPE=minimum. Is this enough to load a
new policy .

load_policy
SELinux:  Could not open policy file <=
/etc/selinux/minimum/policy/policy.28:  No such file or directory
load_policy:  Can't load policy:  No such file or directory

Getting this error while the policy.28 exists in the path.

Please guide me to have a minimum unrestricted policy.

Thanks,
Divya