[yocto] dropbear is working after including in IMAGE_FEATURES

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:09:58 PDT 2015

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 7:09 AM, Vivek Per <pervivek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>       I have included IMAGE_FEATURES += "ssh-server-dropbear" in my recipe image. and created the image.
> But after flashing the image i was not able to connect to target from my host machine. but target to host is working fine. Can any one tell me why it is not working. Is there any package need to add?

Make sure
1. ssh-server-dropbear ends up in the IMAGE_FEATUTES for sure and is no overwritten elsewhere ( bitbake -e <your-imabe> | grep -e “^ IMAGE_FEATUTES”)

If above is fine then It seems like that the service did not start on target. you can start the service manually and see if that works.

-Khem