[yocto] SELinux XATTR error - check_rootsfs failing

Divya Vyas edivya.vyas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:31:49 PDT 2015

Hi Gaurang,

I tried to debug the script and found that root filesystem was mounting as
read-only mode which is preventing to label the filesystem.

Is this script calling when root filesystem is mounted ro mode? My fstab is
default one. For a workaround I added a remount in rw mode step in
selinux-init script before check_rootfs.

Thanks,
Divya