[yocto] [meta-qt5] Missing qt5declarative rootfs

Caio caiortp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:48:38 PDT 2015

Martin,
I tested with PACKAGECONFIG_pn-qtbase = " accessibility"  and after with
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase in the local.conf but the problem still the
same.

Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
packagegroup-qt5:
 *     qtquickcontrols-plugins *     qtquickcontrols *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package packagegroup-qt5.

ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/icchw/fsl-community-bsp/toradex_colibri_imx6/tmp/work/colibri_imx6-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-minimal/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.18724

I'm trying to find what is missing or wrong.

Thank you very much!.

Regards

Caio Pereira