[yocto] Autologin after bootup on the genericx86 machine

Gorny Krystian krystian.gorny at wipotec.com
Thu Sep 3 02:36:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using the fido branch and building a genericx86 machine for the core-image-rt image.
After my image boot up I always need to login as root first, is there a way to login and start my application automatically? I can't find an easy way to do this.

Best
Krystian

Krystian Gorny
Research & Development

Wipotec GmbH
Adam-Hoffmann-Str. 26
67657 Kaiserslautern

T +49.631.34146-0
F +49.631.34146-8640
http://www.wipotec.com

[http://www.wipotec.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Signatur/W_Standard.jpg]<http://www.wipotec.com>

Legal information:
Wipotec Wiege- und Positioniersysteme GmbH
HRB 2317 Kaiserslautern, Management: T. D?ppre, U. Wagner

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.