[yocto] Help for client Project needed

Sarah Hindermann s.hindermann at roc-search.de
Thu Sep 3 00:19:54 PDT 2015

Hello Yocto Fans and developers,

I am looking for a Yocto / Linux developer for a Project in Germany.
I am interested in permanent employees or contractors who know Yocto well.
Concerning contractors part time support would also be an option as well as remote possibility after a view weeks.
The project is about developing the new product concerning datalogger in C++.
German language skills are a benefit but not a must. English is sufficient.
More information at:
https://www.xing.com/communities/posts/embedded-linux-entwickler-mit-yocto-w-strich-m-in-darmstadt-asap-remote-mgl-1010137514
I can tell you more details and information about the company at s.hindermann at roc-search.de or give me a call at 0049 693 650 650 55.
If you have a friend or colleague who is not in this list but might be interested feel free to forward my message.
Thank you.
I wish everyone a wonderful Thursday!
Sarah

Sarah Hindermann
Recruitment Consultant for Contractors

T: +49  (0) 693 650 650 55
F: +49  (0) 693 650 650 57
M: s.hindermann at roc-search.de<mailto:s.hindermann at roc-search.de>
X: www.xing.com/profile/Sarah_Hindermann<http://www.xing.com/profile/Sarah_Hindermann>
H: www.roc-search.de<http://www.roc-search.de/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\lucy.meddings\Desktop\New logo\ROC_RGB.png]<http://www.roc-search.com/>
Roc Search GmbH - Roßmarkt 10 - 60311 Frankfurt am Main

[IIP_LOGO_BLUE_CMYK]     [Description: Description: C:\Users\lucy.meddings.ROCSEARCH\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\10TW11RW\APSCo stacked JPEG for high res printing (2) (2).JPG]          [Description: 2012 Fast Track 100 logo (7)] [http://www.roc-search.com/File.ashx?path=Root/Images/2013_Fast_Track_100_logo.jpg]

Click Here<http://www.roc-search.com/news/newslisting.aspx> to check out the latest News at Roc Search...

Whether you work with or for us, whether we place you or place people for you, at Roc Search our passion is for people and the placements we make. As clients and candidates you can be sure we'll take nothing for granted and take the time you and we need, to build mutual insight and trust. The smallest new start-ups and the largest corporates, the experienced professional and ambitious beginner: whoever you are and whatever your story, we believe you deserve a flexible, responsive and personal service which delivers the results you need.
At Roc Search we guarantee that's exactly what you can expect.
The information contained in this email may be privileged and is intended for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this email in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately.
This message and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free; therefore, no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage in any way arising from its use
Roc Search Limited. Registered address: The Blade, Abbey Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3BE Company Registration number: 06044636.