[yocto] kernel defconfig configuration

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:10:51 PDT 2015

I saw that REMOTEPROC is selected by other *_REMOTEPROC config
options. It seems a driver to handle another process on same board,
right?
It seems also that other architetures select REMOTEPROC, so if you're
creating a new board with a remote processor I guess that you will
need to
create a remote processor driver and add CONFIG_YOURARCH_REMOTEPROC to
drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig, and make that selects REMOTEPROC as
OMAP_REMOTEPROC does
for example.

Best regards,

--