[yocto] i.mx6 initramfs

Andrea Di Chiara andrea.dichiara at teseo.com
Mon Oct 26 08:26:44 PDT 2015

Hi,
I need to create ad initramfs image for an i.MX6 board. does it exist a
suitable recipe?
core-image-minimal-initramfs doesn't seem to fit ARM boards. am i wrong?

"initramfs-live-install" and "initramfs-live-install-efi" aren't
compatible and bitbake fails. have I to remove them from PACKAGE_INSTALL?
without them bitbake succeeds but the init procedure hangs on "Waiting
for removable media...". Have you any hints?

thank you for the attention
Andrea

Software Department
software at teseo.com

TESEO spa            via Agnelli, 49              63023 FERMO (FM) ITALY
Tel. +39 0734 628818   --    Fax. +39 0734 628816

Disclaimer: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. Do not read this if you are not the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission by mistake destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.