[yocto] How to output all distro features in a given build?

Fred Ollinger Fred.Ollinger at seescan.com
Thu Oct 22 09:52:35 PDT 2015

I know how to add and remove distro features.

However, what I'm after is how to dynamically list all the distro features that a build thinks is needs once all the files are combined together.

For example, one can look at dependencies for a _single_ package by doing:

 $ bitbake -g seescan-image-ccu-dev -u depexp

Also, one can look in the manifest file for all the included packages. This is great.

I'm after for a method to do the same for distro features.

Frederick