[yocto] multiple yocto-kernel-cache mirrors support in linux-yocto style recipe

Luo Zhenhua zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Tue Oct 20 06:01:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

I created a bbappend for linux-yocto_4.1.bb to use our own kernel source git url, a yocto-kernel-cache git tree is created to manage the distro specific kernel fragments, I want to use both Yocto yocto-kernel-cache and our own yocto-kernel-cache git, can this multiple yocto-kernel-cache mirrors be supported by linux-yocto style bb file? If no, what's the best method to handle such multiple kernel fragments mirrors case?

Best Regards,

Zhenhua