[yocto] VFAT patent EP 0 618 540

Gorny Krystian krystian.gorny at wipotec.com
Tue Oct 13 06:58:20 PDT 2015

Hi,

exactly Chris it's for sharing Data on external media like USB. I found a workaround in the kernel menuconfig it's working fine. The entry for the workaround is in the menu:

> File systems
>> DOS/FAT/NT Filesystems
>>> disable VFAT Dual names support (patent workaround)

Thanks.

Krystian

Krystian Gorny
Research & Development

Wipotec GmbH
Adam-Hoffmann-Str. 26
67657 Kaiserslautern

T +49.631.34146-0
F +49.631.34146-8640
http://www.wipotec.com

Weigh Cells | Weighing systems

See our solutions. Visit us at our events
http://www.wipotec.com/de/aktuelles/veranstaltungen/

Legal information:
Wipotec Wiege- und Positioniersysteme GmbH
HRB 2317 Kaiserslautern, Management: T. D?ppre, U. Wagner

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.