[yocto] Membership in the OpenEmbedded eV

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Oct 8 02:02:05 PDT 2015

As regular readers of the lists know, we are having an OpenEmbedded
developer meeting in Dublin Friday (tomorrow). Before starting the
developer part of the meeting the OpenEmbedded eV will hold a short
General Assembly per our statutes.

This organization is responsible for overall administration of he
OpenEmbedded project. We elect the Technical Steering Committee, pay for
DNS and domain registration, organize developer functions and other
administrative functions.

At the general assembly we can vote new members into the organization.
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the project.

To join, please send me a paragraph describing your interest in the
project and we will vote you in.

Philip