[yocto] svn fetch problem?

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:33:24 PDT 2015

The build system creates a tar.gz file from the SVN checkout. Probally
the devshell opens on this .tar.gz exploded, not at the folder checked
out.

What I do is checkout manunally and use toolchain to compile. So I do
fix/compile/test cycle on my own workcopy and using toolchains
provided by Yocto. Then I copy the binaries/libraries to target
manually and test it. Once everything is fine I test the build inside
Yocto.

> Hello,
>
> I am fetching my source code from SVN in my recipe file. The build works fine. However if I open a "devshell", the .svn directory is missing so I can not checkin any modifications. I looked at svn.py and it looks like it should be doing a checkout operation.
>
> How do I fix this?

"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master