[yocto] FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend fails for systemd

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:11:51 PDT 2015

But this will only work if journald.conf are the same in all systemd
versions (since you use a _%.bbappend). A better solution would be append
install task with a copy from your custom journald.conf to install folder,
something like:

do_install_append() {
    cp ${S}/myjournald.conf ${D}/propper/path/to/journald.conf
}

--
*"Do or do not. There is no try"*
  *Yoda Master*