[yocto] [linux-yocto] [raspberryp2] Error during the build of linux kernel

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:02:49 PDT 2015

On 10/02/15 07:58, Karim ATIKI wrote:
> Hello Trevor,
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
> You really think that "Fido" is an older release ?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was "old" and therefore should be
avoided, I meant to point out that it was something that was released
before the switch to gcc5 by default :-)

> Is the 1.9 release of Yocto stable enough yet ? And will this pb be
> fixed as well ?

I think the next release will be 2.0. Whether or not it is stable enough
is something you will have to evaluate for yourself :-) I'm rather
certain this issue is already fixed in master, therefore it should be
available for the next release.

> Karim

Did you really mean to reply personally? I've re-CC'ed the list, hope
you don't mind.