[yocto] linux-yocto_4.1.bbapend

Ilya Katsnelson ikatsnelson at vmem.com
Fri Nov 20 17:47:24 PST 2015

Hello:

Sorry for a wide spam but I couldn't find the right area in Bugzilla where to put this question/error to.

I was debugging a properly generated BSP and found this potential problem:
There is a file named scripts/lib/bsp/substrate/target/arch/arm/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bbapend<https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/scripts/lib/bsp/substrate/target/arch/arm/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bbapend>. Should it be called scripts/lib/bsp/substrate/target/arch/arm/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bbappend. There is extra p in the extension.

Thank you,
-Ilya.