[yocto] aclocal warnings

Martin Townsend mtownsend1973 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:23:51 PST 2015

Hi,

I've created an autotools project to test out my SDK I've generated.  The
SDK was generated from a Yocto build system based the Fido branch.
After souring the environment setup file in the SDK, running aclocal I get
the following warnings
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "en_GB.UTF-8"
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "en_GB.UTF-8"

If I take the same project and build for the host aclocal works fine.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this in the SDK? even a hint as to
where to look would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Martin.