[yocto] Python pip

Alejandro Hernandez alejandro.hernandez at linux.intel.com
Tue Nov 10 22:35:03 PST 2015

I am sending a patch to upgrade Python3 to 3.5, and I will include the
pip3 change in it, currently pip3 is installed as pip, pip3 and pip3.5,
so its just a matter of removing 'pip', to leave it available for pip2
and make it default when python2-pip is installed, it seems to be
working correctly that way, just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers,

Alejandro