[yocto] binutils failing in FIDO branch

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Nov 10 03:40:02 PST 2015

About all I know that we do have (in the manual at least) is contained in this
section:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#making-images-more-secure

It's not a lot but it's something. (If anyone has any ideas on how to extend
this area we'd appreciate the input.)

Cheers,
Paul