[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Missing config.txt in rpi-basic-image.bb

Chaitanya Dhere dherechaitanya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 03:17:38 PST 2015

Hello,
         Thanks for your input. After doing a loopback mount, I was
able to locate the config.txt in that first partition. I modified that
config.txt as required and it worked. But the same modification when
done in the config.txt file which I created under boot directory
didn't work. Seems that only the config.txt in the first partition is
being read during boot-up.

Thanks,
Chaitanya