[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Nov 3 08:28:49 PST 2015

Attendees: Armin, Stephen, Jussi, Belen, Mark, Randy, Sona, Ross, Paul,

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.9_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.9_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.9_Features

YP 2.0 rc3 has just gone into QA.  If all goes right this will be the final release candidate for YP 2.0 and we will release it early next week.

YP 1.8.1 rc1 has been approved for release and should be published soon.

YP 1.7.3 rc1 has finished QA and is being reviewed for release.  It should be published soon.

* Opens - 10 min

Armin - 1.7.4 - YP 1.7.3 will most likely be the last released version of the 1.7.x branch.  Patches can be put into the 1.7.4 branch but it is currently doubtful that the branch will ever be released.

Armin - bug 7515 CVE checking tool - We discussed if this would be effective.  A broader discussion might be useful.  Might be a good discussion for the Advisory Board.

AR: Stephen - Talk to Jefro about discussing bug 7515 at the Advisory board.  For details talk to Armin.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com