[yocto] 2.0.rc3 status

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Tue Nov 3 06:15:29 PST 2015

All,

Last night I ran the rc3 build. We were all green, which was great.
Unfortunately we were missing some patches for SANITY_TESTED_DISTROS.
As these really should be in the release, we've decided to pull them,
rerun the one build this would effect (build-appliance) and regenerate
the poky tarball. So please, when testing rc3, utilise poky
fc45deac89ef63ca1c44e763c38ced7dfd72cbe1.

This isn't optimal, but I'm reluctant to spend 8 hours waiting for an
rc4 which wouldn't even be effected by these patches.

When the build-appliance artifacts are available, we will move them into place.

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project