[yocto] opkg 0.3.0 or rootfs task

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Tue Nov 3 00:39:39 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Alejandro del Castillo
<alejandro.delcastillo at ni.com> wrote:

> > No, there's nothing else you need to do. The patches fromPaul change the opkg download cache to use checksums rather than the entire url as the filename, which avoids the file name length problem.

thanks. It works, after I pulled these patches:

       file://0001-md5-Add-md5_to_string-function.patch \
       file://0002-sha256-Add-sha256_to_string-function.patch \
       file://0003-opkg_download-Use-md5sum-of-src-URI-as-cache-file-na.patch \

So, basically I took patches 2,3 and 4 from the series.

Any chance to get these patches in jethro? Or more generally what's
the plan to get them merged?

thanks a lot!

nico