[yocto] Create uncompressed rootfs

Marco Cavallini cavallini.koan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:41:27 PST 2015

You could mount the .ext3 image on a partition using -o loop
or find/customize a different solution using IMAGE_TYPES
(i.e. when IMAGE_FSTYPES contains "live")
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.8/ref-manual/ref-manual.html
--
Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
embedded and real-time software engineering