[yocto] How to build scon projects on yocto ADT

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Sun May 24 23:40:22 PDT 2015

Hi Todor,

I have now familiar with building the autotool  projects and the makefile projects with using the YOCTO ADT.

But how can I create and build the projects which have the "scons" support.

Could please tell me the proceadure for create and building the scon projects in ADT.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Raghavendra K.