[yocto] Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Fri May 22 09:59:19 PDT 2015

All,

Due to very few opens and team sharing being brought up during the meeting, we will be moving the Yocto Project Technical Team meeting to once a month, the first Tuesday of each month, at 8am Pacific time.

I will start sending a reminder the Friday before the meeting that the following week a meeting will be held.   The hope of this reminder is to get you to bring those items you want to discuss to the meeting.

Please support the Yocto project by bringing to the meeting the items you would like to discuss.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com