[yocto] Removing do_compile task and ordering problem

Marcin Krzemiński mar.krzeminski at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:47:05 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am writing recipe that inherits from *native*.
I removed do_compile task using: *deltask do_compile*
When i was ruing bitbake my-recipe all works fine, but when I added recipe
to *EXTRA_IMAGEDEPENDS *and run* bitbake core-image-minimal *tasks were
reordered in some strange way that task do_install was performed before
do_fetch.
When I hanged *deltask do_compile *to *do_compile[noexec] = "1" * all went
back to normal.
I found *deltask *in manual so I do not know, is it a bug or not?

Regards
Marcin