[yocto] Usage of apt-get package in yocto

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Wed May 20 22:10:41 PDT 2015

Hi Alimon,

After adding the lines what you mentioned in the local.conf file and tried to get the git packages with "apt-get " it also give the error but this time it is different. It gives the error "unable to locate package git".

I have a doubt here, when I run the apt-get in yocto distribution where it can get the given package.

Could you please clarify it.

Thnaks in advance.

Regards,

Raghavendra K.