[yocto] How to interface piTFT2.8" with Raspberrypi using fbtft driver?

abhishek srivastava just_abhi22 at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 20 00:56:19 PDT 2015

Hii need to interface piTFT2.8" resistive display with raspberrypi using fbtft driver. i want to insert this driver in Yocto Image that I have built.But I really dont know how? I can find fbtft driver under stagging directory (in linux3.18.11+) but when it would be officially available as feature/package ? Putting piTFT2.8" driver is extremely easy in Raspbian but when i try to do the same in Yocto built image, it gives error (I thing libc issue, which is looking for gcc4.6 and in Yocto we have gcc4.9/5.1).Any help would be appreciated.
Abhishek