[yocto] How to use a local SVN repository as a premirror?

spdev31 spdev31 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:59:16 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I have a local SVN repository which Yocto successfully downloads from using
SRC_URI.  Now I'm trying to setup Yocto to use this repository as a
premirror rather than an upstream source.  But I'm getting fetch errors
while trying to convert from SRC_URI to PREMIRRORS.  Can anyone point me to
how can I setup a local SVN server as a premirror?  I have not been able to
find any examples online, but I've found old references to git premirrors (
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/poky/2011-September/007014.html)

My SVN URL is svn://127.0.01/MyRepo/trunk/TopLevel/TestDir and can be
accessed as an upstream source with
SRC_URI = "svn://127.0.01/MyRepo/trunk/TopLevel;module=TestDir".  But when
I setup PREMIRRORS to "svn://.*/.* svn://127.0.0.1/MyRepo/trunk/TopLevel"
my SVN server shows that Yocto tries accessing the following invalid

The "tar.gz" part of the invalid URL appears to be the cause - can anyone
help me understand why this "tar.gz" URL is added when PREMIRRORS is used?

Please let me know if this question is better suited for the poky mailing
list.

Thanks,
Shaun