[yocto] Issue with ADT when we use the extrcted rootfile system

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Sun May 17 22:26:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have some issues with the ADT while building example autotool project when I extracted the rootfs using the "runqemu-extract-sdk" and give extracted directory path to ADT sysroot path.

But while building the same application in ADT by giving the sysroot path to actual sysroot path i.e "~/poky/build/tmp/sysroot/machine-name".

Could you please let me know is the way what i am doing is recommended or not.

If not please tell me the why i am getting the errors while building the application using the extracted sysroot.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raghavendra K.