[yocto] Issue with yocto ADT

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Fri May 15 02:32:55 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I have problem with the ADT while i am building the autotool example helloword project which is given in the "yocto ADT autotool project".

Could you please help me in resolving this issue.

I followed the following steps for installing the adt in my development PC:

I built the toolchain using the following command:

$cd ~/poky
$source ./oe-init-build-env
$bitbake meta-ide-support

Extract the root file system by using the following commands:

$cd ~
$source ~/poky/build/tmp/environment-setup-mips32r2el-poky-linux
$runqemu-extract-sdk \
        ~/poky/build/tmp/deploy/images/arqlyn/ core-image-minimal-dhruwa_ioe-20150511102759.rootfs.tar.bz2\
        $HOME/arqlyn

I followed the command given in the yocto project dev-manual for installing eclipse and adding yocto plugin to eclipse.

I Gave the following data to the eclipse for configuring the cross-compiler options:

1. I select the "Build System Derived Toolchain"
2.point the toolchain path to "home/testuser/poky/build"
3.gave sysroot path to /home/testuser/arqlyn

After entered this information I got the my machine-name in the "select the target architecture" filed.

After this I create a autotool support project and tried to build but it gives the error.

Regards,

Raghavendra.