[yocto] Toolchain and SDK

Keskinarkaus, Teemu Teemu.Keskinarkaus at Maximatecc.com
Mon May 11 22:22:41 PDT 2015

Yeah, I forgot that I need to be more precise here. Of course I'm using the actual recipe name and not the 'image-recipe'.

It turns out that the toolchain was included after all. Just took me awhile to find it there since it was so well hidden there!

Teemu Keskinarkaus
Software system engineer

maximatecc
making machines smart, safe and productive

Actuant Corporation Email Notice

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have received this email in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return mail and permanently delete the copy you received.

Thank you.