[yocto] .rpm not being generated (or empty)

Erik Bolton EBolton at agjunction.com
Wed Mar 18 12:55:37 PDT 2015

Hilst:

You can specify what files get installed to what packages with FILES_${PN}-<package_name>

In your case, something like:

FILES_${PN} = "${libdir}/libDigital*"

FILES_${PN}-dbg = “"${libdir}/.debug/*"

would probably work fine.

I’d also recommend using “oe_runmake” instead of “make” in your build function.

-Erik