[yocto] customising root file system by removing the unwanted commands and libraries

Dilip Basavaraju DILIP.KUMARB at LNTTECHSERVICES.COM
Tue Mar 17 20:00:37 PDT 2015

Dear All,

                I want to build an RFS, which I need to customize it by removing the unwanted packages and particular commands which is not used by me.

                Please suggest me how to customize, or refer me for documents where I can read and understand completely all the details about customization.

                For example:

                /bin will have cat, ls, cd, lsmod, wc .....

                I want to remove wc and lsmod and minimize my RFS as much as possible.

                Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards
DILIP KUMAR B

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.