[yocto] running task only for native but not target?

Koehler, Yannick (HP Networking) yannick.koehler at hp.com
Fri Mar 13 05:48:40 PDT 2015

I believe this is the actual solution I am using, the tasks are always executed but my install steps differ and only install the appropriate file, which in turn I believe generate appropriate packages.  That works too, but I do not want to get into issues where the build on the target fails due to arch issue and having to pull unnecessary dependency packages on my target and lost cpu cycle.  But it would still work, which is why I am using it but looking for an alternative.

Yannick Koehler