[yocto] bind: issue in trust anchor management can cause named to crash (CVE-2015-1349)

Sona Sarmadi sona.sarmadi at enea.com
Thu Mar 12 00:35:25 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

Yes I agree with you but this is already a public CVE. Maybe in the future we will/should just discuss security related issues in the yocto-security at yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto-security at yoctoproject.org> mailing list, but right now we don’t have many members so I copy to the yocto at yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto at yoctoproject.org> list as well.

My intention is to make the list aware of security vulnerabilities/CVEs which keep coming all the time. I encourage everyone to do this. We will soon or later create a bug in Bugzilla if needed or just backport the CVE to our version or upgrade the recipes in the affected package to the version which is not vulnerable.

//Sona