[yocto] Building local sources

Erik Botö erik.boto at pelagicore.com
Wed Mar 11 01:34:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

I think you should set S to whatever directory that contains your
source, it has a default to ${WORKDIR}/${PN}-${PV} if I remember
correctly.

So S = "${WORKDIR}/${PN}"  should work if the recipe is named the same
as the subdir in git, otherwise just set it explicitly using e.g.  S =
"${WORKDIR}/module_a"

Side note: Your example uses an underscore, which means that a and b
would be interpreted as versions, which is probably not intended. See
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.6/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#new-recipe-storing-and-naming-the-recipe

Cheers,
Erik