[yocto] created layer smstools3.

Alexandru Vaduva vaduvajanalexandru at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 04:44:54 PDT 2015

Hello good to have you on board. One question though.
What will be the purpose of the layer.
It seems to be a bit of an overkill to have it for only one recipe.Do you intent to also add more recipes inside?If not, do you intend to move the recipe inside meta-openemebedded?
One last think. Take a look at: OpenEmbedded Metadata Index - layersMaybe you can add your layer there.

|   |
| OpenEmbedded Metadata Index - layersmeta-oe Additional shared OE metadata Base  |
|  |
| View on layers.openembedded.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Have a nice day,Alex Vaduva