[yocto] 2 images with single Bitbake recipe

Nikolay Dimitrov picmaster at mail.bg
Mon Mar 9 13:05:44 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

On 03/09/2015 09:58 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:

> On 9 March 2015 at 19:56, Nikolay Dimitrov <picmaster at mail.bg
> <mailto:picmaster at mail.bg>> wrote:
>
>     bitbake myproduct-combined-image
>
>     ...which should create 2 separate images.
>

> If typing both is too much bother, have a recipe that just has
> DEPENDS=myproduct-image myproduct-initramfs-image and stub out all the
> other tasks so it doesn't do anything.

Thanks for the idea, I'll try the add the image as a dependency.

Regards,
Nikolay

PS: It's not just a matter of typing. Other people need to use the
results of my work, and there are already lots of other manual steps
when a software needs to be built and deployed on the target, so adding
one more step doesn't improve our lives.