[yocto] Fwd: dizzy 1.7 udev automount misbehaviour

Michaël Burtin mburtin at voxtok.com
Tue Mar 3 00:55:35 PST 2015

Hi Yocto,

For the record the issue is in current dizzy branch and occurs when using
systemd and udev along with udev-extraconf mount scripts.
By default, systemd-udevd.service has the option MountFlags=slave,
which means that mounts are only seen by udevd process.
This explains some weird behavior. I'll file a bug for that.

One solution is to change MountFlags to shared, so that mounts become
available for all the system.

Regards,
Michaël