[yocto] SAMA5D3 header files for C application development

SAS NONE sarsher83 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 21:35:56 PDT 2015

 Hi,
I'm using SAMA5D3-xplained board and built a Linux kernel 3.18 distro for it using the Poky Yocto build directory.  I've also created the sdk and installed it in /opt/poky-atmel/1.7.2.  Ran hello world example in eclipse however I'm trying to find the C header files for the peripherals so I can develop applications using the SPI bus or the i2c bus.  Any help in locating these header files or how to go about developing and cross compiling the C code in eclipse?  I've already looked at the Yocto adt manual for eclipse which is very minimum.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam