[yocto] Sftp deploy hangs when using dropbear and yocto fido.

Måns Andersson Mans.Andersson at nibe.se
Mon Jun 29 07:07:39 PDT 2015

Does anyone know about a problem with dropbear and openssh-sftp-server on Yocto Fido?

After upgrading my build from Dora to Fido the deployment of builds from QtCreator (3.2.2) to my qemuarm build stopped working. It just hangs waiting as if it's working, i.e. no error message. I've switched toolchains and emulator images from my Dora and Fido builds back and forth and the only common denominator when it doesn't work is when using the Fido qemuarm build. Regular SSH connections and manual sftp transfers (i.e. not initiated by Qt Creator) works, which just makes it even harder to debug.

Thanks in advance.
// Måns