[yocto] Post install section for multiple packages using a function

Bipnesh, Abhinav (Abhinav) abhinavbipnesh at avaya.com
Fri Jun 12 04:15:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have an recipe in which 24 packages are being created using split package format. Below is the sample recipe with the same

PACKAGES = "${TEST_PACKAGE}"
LANGS = "ch da de el en enu es eso fi fr frc hu it jp ko nl no pl pt ptb ru sv trk zhh"python __anonymous () {
    packages = []
    extras = []
    for lang in d.getVar('LANGS', True).split( ):
        pkg = "test-%s" %lang
        files = "/test/%s" %lang
        fileName = "FILES_test-%s" %lang
        d.setVar(fileName,files)
        packages.append(pkg)
    d.setVar("TEST_PACKAGE", " ".join(packages))
}

addtask convert after do_fetch before do_install
do_install_append() {
. . .
}

So I need to write an pkg_postinstall_PACKAGE section for 24 such packages. So is there a way I can do it through some function or way out.

Thanks,
Abhinav