[yocto] [RFC] error-report-web error matching

Michael Wood michael.g.wood at intel.com
Tue Jun 9 09:28:22 PDT 2015

I've recently added a feature which was requested for the
error-report-web project[1] to add some kind of error matching
mechanism, this is now live on http://errors.yoctoproject.org

I'd be interested to hear If anyone has feedback regarding the similar
errors matching, whether it's useful or has too many false positives etc.

The matching threshold value can be tweaked, I've currently just set it
to a threshold that seemed OK to me, but would be good if those with
more experienced eyes could have a glance over.

Thanks,

Michael

[1] http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/error-report-web/