[yocto] Error in reference manual - nativesdk.bbclass

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Jun 8 02:20:41 PDT 2015

Hi René,

On Monday 08 June 2015 08:16:16 René Fichter wrote:
> I think I've found some non-updated writings in the reference manual
> regarding the change from postfix "nativesdk" to prefix (see
> section 5.2.2.3).
>
> In section 7.78 it says:
> "Create a myrecipe-nativesdk.bb recipe that inherits the nativesdk class."

Right, yes, this should be nativesdk-myrecipe.bb.

> And in section 9.2 Errors and Warnings (very minor though):
> "non -dev/-dbg/-nativesdk package contains symlink .so: <packagename> path
> '<path>' [dev-so]"

This one is in the actual warning text, so we will need to fix it in the source
as well. We'd be changing it to "non -dev/-dbg/nativesdk- package contains
symlink..."

Scott could you please make these changes in the manual?

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton