[yocto] How to list all of the .bb and .bbappend files used to build a specific package with bitbake?

Roberto Saltini house.83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 02:49:52 PDT 2015

Let's consider the package "virtual/kernel". I would like to know which .bb
and .bbappend files are involved in building this package.

I know that I can get the package name through:

bitbake -e virtual/kernel | grep ^BP=

This command gives me the name of the package used to build virtual/kernel
that in my case is linux-fslc-4.0+gitAUTOINC+19ebefd40a. However, I do not
know how to get the list of .bb and .bbappend files (with their location
included) used to build the linux-fslc-4.0+gitAUTOINC+19ebefd40a package.

--
R.