[yocto] which image i can build for including all package files in generated sdk sysroot

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Fri Jun 5 01:33:13 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I got solution for this issue.

I enabled the pkg-dbg and package-manager features in loca.conf and built the image for the core-image-minimal-dev now genearted image consists of all the packages which i included for that image.

I add the following line in local.conf file:

EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks tools-debug "
IMAGE_FEATURES += "package-management"

Regards,

Raghavendra K.