[yocto] Smart package manager problems

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 3 01:52:24 PDT 2015

I think you may be overstating the issue - I'm convinced the warnings are
harmless. As I said before, it's likely these warnings have been present for a
long time, the only recent change is we are now exposing them - the quickest
fix would be to stop doing that.

However, if you'd like to dig into the smart code and fix the underlying issue,
you're more than welcome.

Cheers,
Paul

--